- All halloween + fall decor is majorly marked down to clearance prices! Hoard for next year!
- These lil bear + baby bear slippers are the cutest!!
- Pretty sure I'll be grabbing this fringed bath mat for our master during this sale too! It's marked down almost $10!
- Sweaters for the whole family are on sale!
- This isn't really a CM deal, but I love when it comes around! Purchase $100 of baby products within this link and get a $20 gift card back!
- Beats headphones also way marked down- these would be an excellent gift for the music buff in your life!
- Also not really a CM deal, but this mug and this mug are only $5 and super cute!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for the support!
I honestly wasn't sure to expect with the major retailers for Black Friday + Cyber Monday this year since 2020 has been so different. There've been lots of sales throughout the year due to the pandemic, but I'll tell you Target's (early) CM sale hasn't disappointed!! I've rounded up my top picks plus a few honorable mentions.
Toddler slipper booties: I actually JUST shared these on my stories last Tues/Wed because I got Honey the pink pair. They were already very reasonably priced, but right now they're $3 cheaper! I'm grabbing the leopard to gift her for Xmas.
Buy 2, get 1 free: Tons of Disney toys are apart of this awesome promotion!!
Home for the Holidays mat: I cannot wait to grab this one later today for my drive up order!
Faux pine tree: Getting 2 of these for my mantle!
Mega Bloks Lil Mixer Truck: This is one of our favorite toys! My kids love bringing it in the shower haha.